Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall To-Do List.

It's October.

What?! That's what I said.

I don't know if it's the changing leaves, the fall weather, or flipping my Vampire Diaries calendar from Jeremy to Stefan... but everything feels like a new beginning. 

After the slump I fell into this summer, a slump with no beaches, no s'mores, no camping, and no very little happiness, I'm determined to do fall right, especially when it comes to Halloween. I'm only 24... I'm way too young to be looking back on life thinking "I should've done this..." or "I should definitely have eaten that..." Whatever! This is life. Let's do some living.
So in no particular order, here's everything I want to do/am totally doing this fall... 

1. Go to a pumpkin patch.

2. Hike to a waterfall. 

3. Go to the drive-in with blankets & hot chocolate.

4. Carve pumpkins.

5. Watch Halloweentown. <3 this.

6. Go to the apple farm. Done! We went Sunday. 
7. Make some warm, savory dishes, like chicken tortilla soup or mini lasagnas. 

8. Bake something that requires yeast and patience. And cinnamon!

9. Split a fancy caramel apple with someone.
10. Make Halloween bark. (I've wanted to make this for the last two years.)

11. Wear a Halloween costume. 

12. Have a scary movie-a-thon.

13. Hand out candy!

14. Bake a pie with homemade crust.
15. Throw a big pile of leaves in the air, just because.

16. Go to the Big Game (annual football game between our two high schools... I haven't been since I was actually in high school and in the half-time show.)

17. Take pictures in a photo booth. Because I've still never done this.  

18. Reread Breaking Dawn & go to the midnight release. 

What's on your fall to-do list?