1. I made this over the weekend for a very important reason: I wanted to. If you've never had chocolate sheet cake before, please make one as soon as possible. Make one yourself, pay someone to make it, find me and I'll make it. In fact, even if you've had it, you should probably make one again. Just to be safe.
2. Or better yet, could someone make me this cake?
I still can't get over how beautiful it is.
3. I just picked up the new Sweet Valley High book from the library.
... I may be up all night reading.
4. I'm making kale chips for dinner tonight. Wish me luck. I hear kale is a vegetable?
5. Last but not least: I'm going to Disneyland!
Last time I went, I took this photo on my phone of a woman making Matterhorn Macaroons. I remember thinking, how much fun would it be to bake in the most magical place on earth? When was the last time I baked anything? Also: what's a macaroon?
... this was before I started blogging.
My mission this year: Mickey beignets from the Cafe Orleans.
What are your favorite things to eat in the Magic Kingdom?