Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday Things.

1. Fact: It's hot. If I could be anywhere right now, I'd be eating a mint chocolate chip ice cream sundae at Disneyland, for breakfast, from that place on Main Street that always makes me crave waffles and sugar cones and sprinkles. And I'd be in line for Splash Mountain.

With the cast from True Blood.

... and probably sharing the ice cream sundae with Eric. I mean, Alex. Alexander Skarsgard. We're best friends in this fantasy, you see. He bought me a churro too. How thoughtful.

I'm hungry.

2. Best decision all week: adding a spoonful of blueberries to a chocolate cake in a cup. Yes, I'm still obsessed.
... aaaand now I'm obsessed with blueberries. So. Good. Like a big chocolatey blueberry muffin in my mouth.

Side note: Must make chocolate blueberry muffins.

3. Summer goals. Do you have them? I want to...

Make something crafty and cute. An apron!

Make something in a jar. Cupcakes. S'mores cake. Carrot cake. Wedding cake?

Go camping. Eat peanut butter cup s'mores. See trees and stars and things.

Read The Hunger Games (has anyone else read this? Is it as amazing as everyone keeps saying? Quick! What's on your summer reading list?).

And last, but not least, two words: Harry Potter. July 15. At midnight.

... with the cast of True Blood.

Well you asked.

4. I made cupcakes! ... again.
I can't wait to show you what they're stuffed with. Hint: it's not chocolate.

5. I'm obviously not looking forward to the summer premiere of True Blood on Sunday. Not. at. all. Hate the show.

SO EXCITED.

6. Our summer festival starts today! An entire week of funnel cakes and Ferris wheels, parades and music and sunburns. It's not ice cream sundaes and Splash Mountain, but it's my favorite part of summer. And Daniel's coming down too!

7. I thought three-tone frosting was fancy... that is, until I found this photo buried in a box.
Can someone please teach me how to make these adorable fat ballerina elephants out of pink frosting? Thanks. I love you.